London: A 22-Year-Old woman in London claims that she lost her eyesight after the boiled eggs from the microwave exploded in her face. Bethany Rosser of Britain googled on how to boil eggs in a microwave without explosion. She claims that she had come across this technique from a popular recipe site known as Delish.

She boiled eggs for six minutes at 900 watts and took them out from the microwave. All of a sudden, the eggs exploded on her face when she tried to check whether they were boiled or not. She added, "I am not sure that I will be able to see out of that eye when the swelling goes down."

Meanwhile, Rosser vowed, "I will never boil eggs in the microwave again, and I hope nobody else does."

Also Read: Hot Water Thrown At Air Hostess For Refusing Couple Seats On Plane