Worker falls into piping hot Sambar

Worker falls into piping hot Sambar - Sakshi Post

Tirumala: An outsourcing worker at Tarigonda Vengamamba Nithyannadaana kitchen in Tirumala had suffered severe scalding injuries after he fell in the huge cooking bowl of piping hot ‘Saabaar’ on Saturday morning.

The worker reportedly suffered second degree burn injuries and was rushed to nearby Apollo Hospital in the locality by ambulance. The condition of the victim is stated to be serious, said the police who are investigating the case.

Read More:

Back to Top