Siddipet: In a shocking incident, a man and his son died after eating a birthday cake. This incident took place at Ainapur village of Komuravelli Mandal in Siddipet.
As per reports, the victim and his brother his said to have had some differences between them over the last few years. In this regard, his brother is reportedly believed to have sent cake laced with poison to his brother on Wednesday night. After eating it, the victim and his son died. The death has left his family members shocked and the condition of his wife and daughter is said to be critical.
After learning about this incident, the local police reached the hospital and filed a case. They have started probing the matter to get more information on the case.