Hyderabad: Even as Transport Minister Puvvada Ajay Kumar and RTC In-charge MD Sunil Kumar Sharma are said to meet Telangana Chief Minister K Chandraskekhar Rao with the High Court directives on Sunday, Telangana RTC JAC have come out with their action plan for the coming days.
RTC JAC convenor Ashwathama Reddy once again made it clear that they would not stop fighting until they were ready and able to negotiate with the government.
Speaking to the media after a meeting with members of the RTC JAC, he said that several key decisions were taken at the meeting on the future action plan of the RTC strike.
Following a meeting with Political wing of the RTC JAC , it has announced the future action plan as part of the TSRTC strike.
- On the 21st of this month (October), RTC workers will protest in front of all the RTC depots with their family members.
- On the 22nd, RTC workers will appeal to the temporary drivers and conductors about their plight.
- On 23rd, they plan to meet people's representatives and seek their support and request them to join the protest at Osmania University.
- Female conductors and staff will protest on the 24th.
- Raasta Rokos will be conducted on highways and roads on the 25th.
- On the 26th, they plan to protest along with the children of the RTC workers in the hope of changing the mindset of the Government.
- There will be a silent protest on the 27th which also marks Diwali , and as the salaries were yet to be disbursed.
- There will be a break on the 28th as the RTC Strike case will come up for hearing in the High Court.
- On the 30th of October, the RTC JAC will conduct a "Janula Samara Bheri"- a protest march.The venue and time will be announced shortly, the RTC JAC said.
The RTC JAC have also decided to meet the Telangana Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan again this evening and request her to intervene in the RTC strike which has reached the 16th day. The RTC JAC will meet again on Monday with an aim is to protect RTC assets, said JAC convenor Ashwathama Reddy.