Smartphone Explodes Within 20 Minutes Of Charging, Victim Captures Video

A Motarola phone exploded barely after charging for 20 munutes.  The owner of the phone Sachin Yadav put the Moto E Power phone on charger at his home. Barely 20 minutes passed when he noticed smoke and the smell of burning of plastic material. He fo - Sakshi Post

Haryana: Amid the news of cellphones exploding in various parts of the coutnry and the world, Riwari town of Haryana reported a similar incident on Tuesday.

A Motarola phone exploded barely after charging for 20 munutes. The owner of the phone Sachin Yadav put the Moto E Power phone on charger at his home. Barely 20 minutes passed when he noticed smoke and the smell of burning of plastic material. He found his cellphone on charger burning.

He immediately took his wife's mobile out and started filming the incident. The next moment, the gadget exploded on the table.

Sachin said even after lodging a complaint with the Motorola customer care centre, there was no response from the company. However, the Motorola India said that it had reached out to the customer and it is conducting a probe into the incident.

Recently, a Reliance Geo Phone caught fire in Kahsmir. It may be recalled that a Samsung Galaxy J smartphone caught fire in a Delhi-Indore Jet Airways flight last week. Another incident of cellphone explosion was reported in a man's pocket in a mall in Indonesia.


Read More:

Advertisement
Back to Top