New Delhi: Counting of votes in the assembly elections to Delhi began at 8 a.m. on Tuesday.
- If BJP wins, the party will come into power in national capital after 16 years.
- If AAP wins, the party will come into power exactly after one year. Last year, the taxman-turned-politician resigned just after 49 days.
- Most of the surveys predicted clear victory for AAP, which will be needing 36 seats to form government.
- Modi and Amit shah earlier had a clean sweep in Lok Sabha General elections.
- Bedi , police officer turned politician took responsibilty of the Delhi polls verdict.
- This election can be clearly seen as Arvind Kejriwal vs Kiran Bedi.