The first to take oath after KCR, was Mohammed Mahmood Ali. He took oath in Urdu. Reports indicate that he might be given the post of Deputy CM.
- At exactly 8.30 am, KCR was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Governor ESL Narasimhan at Raj Bhavan.
- Mahmood Ali is an MLC, and an owner of a Dairy farm in Hyderabad.
- T. Rajaiah took oath after Mohammed as Telangana Cabinet minister
- Eetala Rajendar followed suit and became the fourth minister to take oath.
- Nayani Narsimha Reddy takes oath.
- Rajaiah represents Warangal and a doctor by profession.
- After swearing-in, KCR's nephew Harish Rao touched KCR's feet.
- KCR's son K. Tarakarama Rao, representing Sircilla, Karimnagar district, sworn in as Cabinet Minister.
- P. Mahendar Reddy from Ranga Reddy took oath next.
- T.Padma Rao sworn in as Cabinet minister, and he represents Secunderabad constituency.
- Jagadish Reddy is the next minister to be sworn in.
- Jogu Ramanna is another cabinet minister to swear-in from Adilabad district
"Congrats to K Chandrasekhar Rao Garu on taking oath as Telangana's 1st CM. Telangana will add strength to our development journey in the coming years" Prime Minister Narendra Modi tweeted.
Here are the Videos