Toddler Drinks Pesticide Mistaking Water, Dies

Toddler Drinks Pesticide Mistaking Water, Dies - Sakshi Post

Guntur: A one-half-year girl, Sandhya, died after drinking pesticide assuming it to be drinking water, in Pasarlapadu village of Rentachintala mandal in Guntur district on Monday.


The toddler's parents Karman Nayak and Roja Bai are farm labourers and left the sleeping girl on the banks of the field. However, when she woke up she must have drunk from the nearby pesticide bottle, the parents said.
They rushed her to a nearby hospital, but the girl died while being shifted.


Read More:

Advertisement
Back to Top