Khatron Ki Khiladi 11 Winner Prize Money: Divyanka Tripathi Hot Favourite To Win Show

Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Poll Declares Divyanka As Winner, Actress To Take Home 40 Lakhs? - Sakshi Post

Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, Rohit Shetty's adventure-based reality show, has been making news for its dangerous stunts and a brave cast of participants. The show is approaching its conclusion, which is set for September 25-26, 2021.

KKK 11 Has Its Top Six Contenders: Divyanka Tripathi, Arjun Bijlani, Shweta Tiwari, Rahul Vaidya, Varun Sood, and Vishal Aditya Singh, following the double elimination of Abhinav Shukla and Sana Makbul in the semi-final week.

All eight candidates competed for a Ticket To Finale before the semi-final week. With her best efforts, Divyanka defeated Rahul and won the task, proving herself once more. Fans couldn't stop applauding her after the programme for how she made the stunt appear so effortless and brave. On Twitter, she was even a trending topic.

Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Winner's Name (Prediction)

In a survey conducted by Bollywood Life, viewers were asked if they believe Divyanka, a confident and courageous competitor, is deserving of the Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 winner's trophy. The majority of fans voted for Divyanka Tripathi, making her the show's winner. According to the survey, the audience was split between those who thought Divyanka would win and those who thought she would not. 93% of the audience felt that Divyanka would win, while the remaining 7% believed she would not win Khatron Ke Khiladi 11.

However, we'll have to wait until the end of the season to find out who will take home the season's most valuable prize.

KKK 11 Prize Money

According to sources, the winner would receive Rs 40 lakhs in prize money in addition to the Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 huge glittering trophy.

While Karishma Tanna, the season 10 winner, received Rs 30 lakh in prize money, Punit J Pathak, the season 9 winner, received Rs 20 lakh in addition to a coveted trophy and a Swift vehicle. As a result, this year's crowd predicts that the show's winner would take home Rs 40 lakhs. Every Saturday and Sunday at 9:30 p.m., Colors TV broadcasts KKK 11.

Back to Top