Kushaiguda Furniture Outlet Gutted in Fire

 - Sakshi Post
A huge fire broke out at a furniture and cooler outlet in Kushaiguda, Hyderabad on Sunday night. Four shops were completely gutted in the fire Mishap which caused extensive damage to the property.

However, locals expressed doubts over the incident. Upon receiving information, fire tenders immediately reached the spot and brought the fire under control with two fire engines. However, locals alleged that some people intentionally set the shops on fire.

One DCM and four stores were burnt in the accident, officials said. It is suspected that the accident occurred due to a short circuit. No casualties were reported, police said. The police have registered a case and the investigation is on.

Also Read: Bloodbath In Myanmar: World Leaders Condemn Killing Of Civilians, Kids

Read More:

Back to Top