Nandyal: Huts Gutted in Fire Caused by Cylinder Blast at Hotel

 - Sakshi Post

A massive fire broke out in Nandyal town of Kurnool district. Three gas cylinders exploded in a hotel located at Nandyal check post. The fire spread rapidly to the huts, nearby shops, and the entire area was engulfed in flames. The residents ran helter-skelter to save their lives. 

According to reports, the rooms of the hotel were closed for three days. The huts in the nearby area were gutted in fire caused by the cylinder blast.

Soon as word reached them, fire tenders rushed to the spot and tried to bring the situation under control. Several firefighters were deployed in the fire-fighting and evacuation process. There was a huge property loss to residents.

Police reached the spot and found 16 cylinders at the hotel. The fire accident caused a heavy traffic jam near the check post and for a couple of hours, the traffic came to a standstill.

Advertisement
Back to Top