Cellphone Charging Electrocutes Man In Gadwal, Dharur

The deceased Ramulu - Sakshi Post

Dharur, Gadwal: All that 28 year-old Odigadda Ramulu tried to do was charge his cell phone. The attempt resulted in electrocution and cost this young man his life at Bhimpuram here. As per details provided by his family members, Ramulu of Jampalli village went to his aunt's village Bhimpuram on Tuesday, to attend local Devara festivities. On Wednesday morning he suffered electrocution when he tried to charge his cell phone and a pall of gloom descended on both the villages.

Ramulu's body was shifted to the Gadwal area hospital for post-mortem. His wife, Pavani, who is pregnant, filed a complaint, following which the local police registered a case.

Read More:

Back to Top