Man electrocuted near theatre

Man electrocuted near theatre - Sakshi Post

A 23- year- old man died  as he was electrocuted when  trying to jump over the boundary wall  of Sandhya theatre  on Friday morning in Tirupati.

According to reports, Kiran, suffered an electric shock when he touched an iron fence which had come in contact with an electric wire adjacent to transformer there.

He was working in a photo studio and come to the theater to watch  'Sittamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu' film that was released all over the state on Friday.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared  him brought dead.

- Sakshipost

Read More:

Back to Top