New Delhi: The one thing that can bring a smile instantly on a womans face are those pretty trinkets that can instantly give a stylish lift to an ordinary outfit. Chunky rings, delicate neckpieces and some sparkly bold earrings can add that required oomph to your daily usual look and lift your spirits on a dull boring day.
"For a working woman the most important thought is always what to wear. Matching the right kind of accessories with the right workwear outfit is crucial as it can shape a perception about the wearer. Creating an impactful first impression and presenting yourself helps you achieve half of your success.
"As simple as it may sound, this can be quite a tedious task and hence the key is to do it just right- not very minimalistic or over-the-top," said Jainee Gandhi, Image Consultant at ImagEdge Academy, Mumbai.
Roopa Vohra founder of Roopa Vohra Fine Jewellery and Mitaali Vohra Founder of The Bohemian have some ideas to share on how to get the look right
* If you are wearing a simple Indian kurta and want to add a bit of glam, pretty jhumkas or chandbalis and long dangling but not flashy earrings can perfectly lend a trendy traditional touch to your look!
* If you want to avoid wearing real jewellery you can always opt for ethnic oxidized or minakari earrings for a festive look.
* Sometimes our traditional saree also needs an uplift and a bit of glam - A chunky neckpiece is enough to do the magic.
* If you don't like wearing a necklace with your saree then opt for silver jewellery or delicate fashion jewellery but do leave out glittery stuff with your saree.
* Remember while accessorizing do not wear everything at once. Always wear one standout accessory you wish to highlight.
* While wearing western formals do follow a minimalistic approach but yes, don't forget to experiment.
* Opt for subtle pieces like studs in gold, pearls or diamond and colourful hoops that will compliment your outfit.
* Add a splash of colour to a monochrome outfit with a pair of elegant earrings or a statement neckpiece.
* While attending office parties you can jazz up an ordinary outfit with some bling by choosing interesting designs embellished in floral motifs, as they are both unique and feminine. White gold can be paired perfectly for your evening wear. A bold cocktail ring will also do the trick.