Infant Dies In Hyderabad After Hot Dal Falls  On Him

Representational image - Sakshi Post

Hyderabad: An 18-month-old boy suffered burn injuries after hot dal fell on his body here in Malkajgiri. He died while undergoing a treatment in Niloufer Hospital on Wednesday.

According to Malkajgiri police, incident took place on November 15 in Moula Ali area. The boy was identified as Abdul Rahman and father as Mohammed Ibrahim who is a business man.

According to Malkajgiri police, Abdul Rahman was playing in the kitchen while his parents Mohammed Ibrahim and wife were busy with some other work. Around 10.30 while playing he pulled the whistle of the pressure cooker in which his mother was cooking dal.

As per reports, the hot dal fell on his body and he suffered from severe burun injuries. He was immediately shifted to Gandhi Hospital and later to Nilufer Hospital where died on Wednesday.

Similar cases were reported a month ago, where one three-year-old boy succumed to injuries after falling into the vessel containing boiling sambar. In another tragic case, a six-year-old boy in Kurnool district died after he accidentally fell into a piping hot Sambar vessel.

Also Read: Kurnool: 6-Year-Old Boy Falls In Hot Sambar Vessel, Dies

Also Read: Hyderabad Boy Fell In Boiling Sambar, Dies

Back to Top