New Delhi:Ensure your winter wardrobe has puffer jackets, trench coats and more to get you through another chilly season while looking great and staying warm, say experts.
Natascha Tate, In-house Stylist, LimeRoad, has a few suggestions:
* Stone wash denim jacket: It is a must-have piece in every wardrobe this winter because it suits just about everyone, making waists appear narrower and looking stylish without trying too hard.
* Puffer jackets: Puffer jackets have reigned supreme for some time now, and this winter, you will want to wrap up yet again in the coziest outerwear of all.
* Trench coats: Selecting a trench coat depends on the temperature, weather, the occasion, layers you are wearing and your resistance to cold. You can team it with a muffler or scarf that adds to the winter look and keeps your neck warm.
Matteo Lambert, Head of Collection at Bata India, has some more tips:
* Riding boots: These boots are apt for women for any casual occasions. They will look great with full sleeves solid colour tops worn with jeans or dresses.
* Mid-calf leather boots: Perfect for cold weather, these boots for women ensure to keep your feet cozy and yet make you look stylish. You can wear these boots with your favourite pair of skinny jeans and a lightweight sweater.
* Ankle-length leather boots: Black leather ankle-length boots are all about understated class and comfort. Team these black boots with a long jacket and skinny jeans.
Also Read: Winter Coats To Rule This Season