Ahead of the release of most awaited Multistarrer Movie Saaho, one of the Young Prabhas Fans lost his life in an unfortunate incident. The fan died while he was fixing the Saaho Movie Banner In Telangana's Mahbubnagar District. As per reports, a Prabhas Fan who was excited about Saaho release was trying to fix a banner of his star hero's upcoming film Saaho at Tirumala theatre in Mahbubnagar when died of electrocution. He was trying to fix the banner at the top of the building where he accidentally came in contact with the wire and fell off the building.
Theatre Mangement reported the matter to the police about this unfortunate situation and they are now investigating the case. The details about the young man are not yet known. On the other hand, Prabhas who is very busy with promotions of his Multistarrer movie is yet to react to this incident. Saaho directed by Sujeeth stars Prabhas, Shradha Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Jackie Shroff in lead roles. The film is slated for release tomorrow.