Love stories are always amazing after all the emotion is a feel good thing and who wouldn't want to miss a mushy tale of romance, yeah? While most movies depict it in a different way we have our set of favourites that appealed to us.
Here's my list of top 10 Romantic movies in Telugu which you can watch on Valentine's Day with your special someone.
1. Geetanjali- The manirathnam classic which shows why you must never take his movies lightly. A film featuring Akkineni Nagarjuna and Girija in the lead roles which set a few benchmark in South cinema. A cult movie with melodious songs. A must watch! Spoiler alert-a tragedy!
2. Nuvve Nuvve- from scene 1 to climax is loaded with punch lines thanks to Trivikram Srinivas. Shriya, Prakash Raj and Tarun are seen in their career best performances. A film that explores the love between a father and daughter and then her relationship with her boyfriend. A must watch in telugu.
3. Ninne Pelladtha- A Nagarjuna classic which was remade in other languages too. A hit featuring Tabu as the female lead, the film's songs were chartbusters. An out and out love story.
4. Athadu-Among all the Mahesh Babu films, this one is my personal favorite. An inexpressive boy vs an expressive girl and their love story. Awesome scenes between the lead couple.
5. Arya-A cult film which changed the course of Allu Arjun's career. A unique love plot loaded with romance, comedy and melodious songs. A treat for Bunny fans.
6. Magadheera-A rajamouli feature. So one can expect the larger than life picture of it all. But believe me the story is simple but mindblowing. Featuring Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal, watch it and tell us about it!
7. Ishq-Nitin became a sought-after actor post this film. Nithya Menen has done a fantastic job while music is amazing.story line is unpredictable and climax is unforgettable. Watch it now.
8. Varsham-For a those who have fallen madly in love with the Baahubali hero Prabhas, here's a movie you must never miss. His chemistry with Trisha is crackling particularly in the title track rendered by none other than musical genius SP Balasubramanyam's son SP Charan.
9. Fidaa-Sai Pallavi, her Telangana accent and love for NRI boy. What could be a better plot? Set in a rural background with some mind-blowing cinematography and unforgettable Songs, fidaa is your romantic film. Shekar Kammula is no doubt a genius.
10. 100% Love- ok, so for all those who didn't know this film features Nag Chaitanya and Tamannaah Bhatia in the lead roles and beautifully shows what happens if two strong-headed, egoistic individuals fall in love.
That was my list guys. If you wanna add any more to this list, feel free.