Nizamabad: Class 5 Student Electrocuted

A class 5 student was electrocuted in his school’s premises in the early hours of Friday. This happened at Phulong of Nizamabad district. - Sakshi Post

Nizamabad: A class 5 student was electrocuted in his school’s premises in the early hours of Friday. This happened at Phulong of Nizamabad district.

The boy, who was identified as 11-year-old Ayaan Khan, was playing in Kotagalli Government school. While he was in the school ground he came in contact with a livewire that was hanging off a tree. This impact electrocuted the little boy and claimed his life.

The parents were informed about the mishap, and they rushed to the school. They blamed the school management for its ignorance. They said that it was the sheer carelessness of the school management that cost them their son.

Many others came down hard on the school and the school management for the mishap.

Also Read: Chaddi Gang Strikes Again, Houses In LB Nagar Looted

Advertisement
Back to Top