Hyderabad: A massive fire broke out at the plastic godown in Bholakpur under Musheerabad police station limits in Hyderabad on Friday. Locals noticed the smoke billowing out of the godown and alerted the fire tenders, who doused the hazardous fire.

The thick smoke billowed out of the godown sweeping toxic fumes in the surrounding areas causing a lot of trouble for the locals. According to the sources, the incident took place due to plastic burning in the godown.

Police informed that no casualties were reported in the incident.

Last week, a fire engulfed a Royal Enfield showroom in Erragadda. As it was a minor fire, none of the vehicles was damaged.

Also Read: Charminar Express In Nampally Station Catches Fire