Class 6 boy injured after gelatin stick explodes in Warangal

Class 6 boy injured after gelatin stick explodes in Warangal - Sakshi Post

In a shocking incident, a gelatin stick exploded in the hands of a class six boy in Ibrahimpatnam, Raghunadapalli Mandal, Warangal district on Friday.

According to reports, the boy, Sajjan Naresh was seriously injured. Two others boys, Kranthi and Ajay Kumar were also injured in the incident.

Naresh was shifted to Gandhi Hospital in Hyderabad.He found the stick on his way to school, next to a crusher mill. 

As per reports, he took it to the classroom and was playing with it when it exploded.  Police registered the case and have started the investigations.
-Sakshipost

Advertisement
Back to Top