Asha Worker Kills 4-Year-Old Boy By Giving Him Poison Laced Chips 

Parents and family of the deceased boy crying at Asha center after Dhanunjay died - Sakshi Post

Ongole: An Asha worker was booked by the police after a 4-year-old boy died after eating poison-laced chips given by her on Friday at Cheemakurti in Prakasham district.

The victim, Dhanunjay went to Asha center to play after his parents left for work. Asha worker Jyothi offered him chips laced with poison used for killing rats. When the boy complained of poison smell in the chips, she forced him to eat, according to the other children present at the center. The other children asked her to give them chips but Jyothi refused saying they were not to be eaten by them, police said.

The boy's elder brother Tarun also died under similar circumstances last year. Police are investigating to find Jyothi's hand in the death of Tarun too.

Advertisement
Back to Top