TADEPALLI: The group of ministers (GoM) constituted to study the regularisation of contract employees has formed a Working Committee to give its recommendations.
A GO was issued here on Tuesday to this effect which says that the GoM has formed a seven-member Working Committee with the Chief Secretary Nilam Sawhney as Chairperson and Principal Secretary, Finance as Convener.
Other members of the Committee include:
1. Chief Secretary – Chairperson
2. Spl.Chief Secretary, Forest & Environment - Member
3. Principal Secretary, Health - Member
4. Principal Secretary, Panchayat Raj - Member
5. Secretary, Municipal Administration & Urban Development - Member
6. Principal Secretary, School Education - Member
7. Principal Secretary, Finance - Convenor
3. The above working committee shall deliberate on the issue and submit a report/ advise by 31st March, 2020.
Earlier, the Government has constituted a six-member GoM comprising Ministers of Finance and Planning and Legislative Affairs, Energy, Forest, Environment, Science and Technology, Family Welfare and Medical Education, Panchayt Raj and Rural Development, Municipal Administration and Urban Development and Education.