Amaravati: Helping weavers in the state, the state government introduced a scheme ‘YSR Nethanna Hastham’ in a Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Wednesday. It is a scheme in which financial assistance of Rs 24000 will be handed over to the weavers every year.
Here are the highlights of the AP Cabinet Meeting
- Rs 10000 financial assistance will be given to the fishermen During Non Fishing season.
- Subsidies of Rs 9 on 1 litre Diesel has been announced and this scheme will be launched on November 21, which happens to be Fisherman’s day
- The Cabinet has taken a decision to pay Rs 5000 as a stipend to the lawyers in the state. This will be handed over to the lawyers on October 3.
- Cabinet has granted recruitment in Hospitals at Palasa, Identifying the unemployed through SC, ST, Minority corporations. Transport Vehicles will also be distributed.
- Cabinet has also approved the hike in daily pay from RS 600 to Rs 700 to the Home guards in the state. With this their pay has increased from RS 18000 to RS 21000
- Rs 3000 Pay of Honor for Mid-Day Meal workers
- Blocking the middle men's involvement in outsourcing employees, the cabinet decided to establish a corporation for outsourcing job employees and that will be regulated by General Administration Department, says Minister.
- This will be implemented on December 3, on the occasion of National Advocates Day
- The cabinet agreed for a draft bill to establish a Millet and Pulses Board separately. These boards help to increase the millet cultivation and concentrate on marketing and food processing units.
- The cabinet has decided to increase the advertisement tariff that is being given for daily newspapers. It also approved for an ordinance on school education regulatory, monitoring commission act. The ordinance is to include Intermediate education in it.
- About16,654 fishermen at Mummadivaram assembly constituency should get dues from GSPC mining company. ‘If ONGC doesn’t come forward to pay the dues to fishermen, the government has decided to pay Rs 80 crore dues to the fishermen on November 21,’ said Minister Perni Nani.
- Lands to Andhra jyothi were cancelled