Amaravati: The Andhra Pradesh Government released the AP Grama Sachivalayam District Wise and Post Wise Merit List 2019 for various posts.
Candidates can check the list in the official website - http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/ or
The Commission has shared the call letters for Document Verification (DV) Test with the District Selection Committee. Candidates, whose name has appeared in the merit list, should collect their Call Letters from DSC.
Certificate Verification will be done on September 23, 24 and 25, 2019.
The details of certificates that candidates should show to the authorities during verification are:
- Call Letter from the District Selection Committee.
- Document downloaded from the website after the candidate has applied online.
- SSC (10th) certificate or birth certificate from relevant authorities for proof of birth.
- Original educational (school, college etc.) certificates and marks memos.
- Study certificates with details of where the candidates studied from 4th to 10th grades.
- Verification certificates of those who have not completed formal schooling and studied in courses like Direct Degrees etc.
- Certificates issued by the relevant authorities when the localization of candidates was done to Andhra Pradesh from Telangana, through government notification during State bifurcation.
- Study certificates of deaf and dumb candidates who attended special schools. Also the residential certificate of their parents.
- Caste certificates of BC, SC and ST candidates.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate specially issued by Tahsildar to the BC candidates recently.
- Medical Certificates obtained by Specially Abled and Physically Handicapped candidates through Special Camps.
- In-service certificates -Candidates who are currently employed (will be given weight age points), either through contract or outsourcing process should get this certificate from their section/department heads
- Self-Certified Copies that there are no criminal cases pending against them. The relevant format can be downloaded from the website.
After the Document/Certificate verification the Commission will roll out the appointment letters.
As per the official information, the Appointment Orders will be given on September 27, 2019 and joining will be on October 2, 2019.