Machilipatnam: A major fire broke out at Adarsh Nagar in Machilipatnam in the early hours of Friday morning. Four houses and two sheds were completely burnt in the fire, which was said to have been caused by a short circuit.
Fire tenders were alerted, who reached the spot and doused the fire. SI Rajesh also reached the spot and supervised the rescue operations. No casualties were reported so far, however the total damage to the property was estimated to be at Rs 6 lakhs.
Stay Tuned for more Updates.