Kakinada:YSR Congress party chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy sounded the poll bugle on behalf of his party at a massive campaign rally, Samara Shankaravam at Kakinada in East Godavari district on Monday afternoon. Hitting the campaign trail, a day after the Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora announced the election schedule for 2019 Assembly and Lok Sabha polls, YS Jagan addressed a sea of party workers and the general public. During the meeting, he spelt out guidelines on the way forward over the coming few weeks which would prove to be critical for the party as well as the state. he also appealed to the people of the state to give YSRCP a chance this time around.
YS Jagan pointed out that the elections are not between two political parties but ‘it is a fight between credibility and opportunism, a fight between democracy and anarchy. People should decide with all their wisdom and vote for the most credible person.
‘We have seen Chandrababu Naidu shifting his stand on all issues”, he pointed out. YS Jagan told the massive gathering, “I assure you that Navaratnas will be implemented and the time has come for a change, a change for betterment and prosperity,’ he said.
Much fuss is made about Form 7 which is a democratic right which should be safeguarded as Chandrababu Naidu is a known cyber criminal who was involved in data theft and had given the personal details of the state residents to private companies and has been engineering large scale deletion of names from the voters’ list in a methodical manner.” Chandrababu has been using police force to gather information about who is voting for whom to enable the names to disappear from the data base through the app his close associate has developed, he said.
The YSRCP chief further said, “when we are doing what we are supposed to do when 59 lakh bogus votes are included and many names are missing from the list, he has been spreading canards about Form 7. It was he who has deleted the names and it is he who has been shouting that their names are being deleted without telling which private company has the data and who has been defending him.
It is high time that such an unscrupulous person should go, as people are vexed with his lies, u-turns, deceptions and cheating.” YS Jagan remarked that Chandrababu was responsible for the division of the state and he was responsible for stalling the Special Category Status (SCS), delayed the Polavaram project and stood as a promoter of real estate business in the capital area region”, he said.
The election notification would send a death knell to TDP as he failed his core promises of providing jobs and stipend and one week before elections, the TDP chief gives many sops to his benamis as a parting gift and announcing schemes which go beyond his term.
YS Jagan called upon the party cadre to ensure that the names of party sympathisers are included in voters’ list and ensure that they come and vote on April 11 to decimate the TDP at the hustings.
Here are highlights from his address
1. Tuesday, March 12 marks the 9th anniversary of YSRCP
2.I am thankful to the large number of supporters, party workers and general public gathered here
3. You have stood by me like a rock over the past nine years.
4. I am aware of the torment caused to you by the ruling TDP
5. I felt anguished each time you were hurt
6. We will lift all illegal cases foisted on YSRCP cadre
7. YSRCP will ensure transparent governance
8. Corrupt TDP should be buried for good
9. Rajanna Rajyam alone can usher in welfare governance
10. Give YSRCP a chance this time
11.Chandrababu betrayed farmers in the name of loan waivers
12. He has also cheated youth in the name of unemployment allowance
13. Every single family in AP should discuss the betrayal of 600 promises made by Chandrababu in 2014 and his corrupt regime
14. TDP govt has not spared anything—from sand to temple lands
15. Even the construction of toilets it riddled with corruption under TDP
16. Villagers should discuss the corruption-ridden TDP rule
17. Beware of the Yellow Media and Lagadapati fake surveys
18. Polavaram project did not progress beyond foundation stones
19. Weeds and wild shrubs grow in Amaravati, the much-touted capital of the state
20. Not a single permanant building has been constructed in the capital
21. Chandrababu has been desperately trying to delete names of voters from electoral rolls. He has nominated an offender in an EVM tampering case as his advisor
22. Chandrababu has betrayed every single social group
23. There is a section of the media which parrots Chandrababu's lies
24. Lagadapati tried to take people for a ride by predicting a win for the TDP-Congress combine in Telangana elections with his fake surveys
25. People of AP should be wary of Lagadapati's fake surveys and Yellow media campaign
26. Chandrababu has destroyed every single institution
27.The aP chief minister has turned intelligent officials into his personal watchman
28.The data theft case involving IT Grids India should be discussed thoroughly
29. Who is Chandrababu to transfer personal information of citizens of AP to a private firm
30. TDP should be disqualified for data theft.
31. Chandrababu was caught red-handed in the notes for vote case and has now been caught in the data theft case
32. Each one of you has to check if your vote is secure or not
33. Register for vote if it isn't there
34. You can know about the status of your vote by sending your voter id number to 1950 via an SMS
35. People whose names are missing from the voterlist can submit form 6 online
35.You may have to visit MRO and booth level officials for the same
36. The difference in vote share between YSRCP and TDP coalition was a mere 5 lakh
37. Chandrababu has resorted every trick in the trade to hookwink people including lies, dramas and betrayal. Yellow Media always potrays him in good light
38. Our war is not just against Chandrababu but Yellow Media as well
Also Read: YSRCP Leaders To Meet ECI Officials