Rythu Bharosa Benefits
Rs 50,000 as investment for every farmer’s family. This will be given over a period of four years at the rate of Rs 12,500 in the month of May each year, starting with the second year.
· Farmers will be given crop loans on a zero interest basis.
· Free borewells will be drilled for farmers
· Nine hours of free uninterrupted power during the day will be provided to the agriculture sector
· Power charges for aqua farmers will be lowered to Rs 150 per unit.
· A price consolidation fund of Rs 3,000 crores will be set up
· A natural disaster relief fund of Rs 4,000 crores will be set up
· Cold storage units will be set up in every constituency
· Need-based food processing units will also be set up
· Co-operative sector will be strengthened in the first year. From the second year onwards, every dairy farmer who contributes to co-operative units will get Rs 4 as subsidy per litre.
· Road tax will be scrapped for agricultural tractors
· Families of farmers who lose their lives in an accident or by committing suicide will get Rs 5 lakhs under YSR Bima
· An act will be passed in the Assembly to ensure that the money goes to the farmers’ families and not to the creditors.
Rs 12,500 to Rs 1 Lakh per year
(Rs 12,500 + free borewells + free power + zero interest loans + tractor road tax)
Also Read: YSRCP Navaratnalu: What’s In It For You