We have seen several Hindi movies which have lots to offer on love. Although each is a masterpiece in its own right, I have made a list of my favourites. Feel free to add to this list, will ya?
Also Read: Top 10 Romantic Movies In Kannada
These stories are sure to add meaning to love on Valentine's Day.
1. Ek Duje Ke Liye: No list of romantic movies can be complete without this cult.classic. Featuring Kamal Hassan and Rati Agnihotri, the film was the story of bold lovers who sacrifice their lives because of Opposition from their parents
The song Tere mere beech main can melt even a stone! Not to be missed.
2. Maine Pyar Kiya: Salman-Bhagyashree uff what a combination that was! Awesome I must say. The story of young lovers and songs to back up a good script sums up this flick.
3. Vivaah: Rajshri Productions are known to come up with heartrending tales.Vivaah is one of them featuring Shahid and Amrita Rao. You just can't not feel love after watching this. Makes you want to believe in love in arranged marriages. Watch this for sure!
4. Veer Zaara: SRK is my all-time favorite and this film tops the list of reasons I fell in love with him. The storyline is just out of this world and so unpredictable. Preity and Rani Mukherjee have perhaps given their career best performances in this film. Tere Liye song rendered by Lata Mangeshkar will make you cry for sure. Go watch it!
5. Jab We Met: This film changed the formula of movies. A chatterbox meets a depressed CEO of a company after his heartbreak and then love blooms between the couple. I don't wanna give it all away. Just go watch it, will you? Kareena is a live wire while Shahid is full of love! Watch the film and you will know what am talking about.
Also Read: Top 10 Romantic Movies In Telugu
6. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge: This film needs no introduction. Almost every film buff would have seen it not just once but innumerable times. Songs were a hit so were the dialogues. Senorit, badi badi deshon main aise choti choti baatein hote rehte hai. Rings a bell? You can never get bored of SRK and Kajol in this film and don't miss Karan Johar.
7. Devdas: No matter how many times I watch the film, I just can't seem to get enough of Devdas. SRK, Ash and Madhuri are so aptly suited to their roles that none could have pulled off such a role so effortlessly. The film is a classic and the songs are unforgettable.
8. Bajirao Mastani: What happens when you fall in love with a married man? And how do you woo him? When mastani goes all out to woo the love of her life amid a court full of people including his wife, she's inviting trouble. But when he reciprocates her feeling, there begins passion. Watch the film to find out what happens next!
9. Mughal E Azam: Laila Majnu, Romeo Juliet...how many times haven't these tales been told and retold? Yet we can't seem to get enough of these, right? Mughal E Azam is a classic romantic tale which must be watched to be enjoyed.
10. Hum Tum: I know most of you think this to be a wild card entry. But let me tell you why I liked it! The film is all about finding love for the second time. it's not always that you find true love or you are lucky enough to have a love-filled life throughout. Sometimes things could go wrong for various other reasons. This film gives you hopes. Watch the film to know what I mean.
In any case folks, this is not THE list!Like I said at the beginning of the article itself, add your names to the list and we will be more than happy to hear back from you.